Yale Summer Nahuatl

John Sullivan idiez at me.com
Mon Jul 7 04:00:26 UTC 2014

Notequixpoyohuan,
	As usual I´ve taken too long to get this announcement out. We would love to have visitors to our program at Yale this summer. Come and spend a day or two with us. Sit in on a Modern Nahuatl class (Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 11:30am in Rosenkranz Hall). If you already know some Classical Nahuatl, work a few day with us in the intermediate/advanced Classical Nahuatl session (1-3pm for beginners, 4-6pm for intermediate/advanced). Bring a document or text you would like us to work on. Would you like to give a short talk on your research? We are doing brown-bag lunch talks Monday through Friday between 11:30am and 1pm. July 17, we´ll be doing the corn seed blessing ceremony in the evening and July 18 in the morning, we´ll be planting corn. Come and join us!
	If you would like to stop by, write to me at idiez at me.com.
John

John Sullivan, Ph.D.
Director, Yale Summer Nahuatl Program
Visiting scholar, Faculty of Artes Liberales
University of Warsaw;
Professor of Nahua language and culture
Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas;
Director, Zacatecas Institute of Teaching and Research in Ethnology
Tacuba 152, int. 43
Centro Histórico
Zacatecas, Zac. 98000
Mexico