Office hours at LSA

Jeff Good jcgood+ at PITT.EDU
Tue Dec 9 17:47:04 UTC 2003

Hello everyone,

For those who will be in Boston (or need to pass the info. along to other
people), I wanted to officially post the "office hours" for LSA for
LinguistList, which they are graciously letting us co-attend. They are:

Friday: 2:00-3:00
Saturday: 3:00-4:00

(LinguistList has another office hour Sunday, which they're reserving for
publishers.)

I'll plan to be at both, and if anyone else would like to be there that
would be great. I'm going to bring a laptop, and assume I wont have an
ethernet connection, which means I'll download various web pages (like
OLAC's) for display in case anyone asks.

For those giving me materials to display, I guess we should make 50 or so
copies--that's what Heidi said she'd do, and it seems like a good number
to me.

Jeff

P.S. I'm assuming that the LSA schedule will tell us in what room the
office hours will be when we get there. Even if it doesn't, it will be
easy to find out by asking someone wearing one of those nifty Linguist
T-shirts.