OLAC-Outreach "Office hours" in Boston

Jeff Good jcgood at SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Nov 13 19:05:37 UTC 2003

Heidi,

Thanks for sending out this note. I can make copies if someone is
desperate, but I'd rather not (someday, if this working group has a
budget, things could be different).

I imagine one could send things to the hotel, but rather than figure that
all out, I'll make use of my parents who live in the Boston area--that way
things could be sent out a month in advance and kept for me until LSA.
Since LSA starts on the 8th, why don't we make a deadline of January 6th
or so for sending things out--and then I'll be sure to be able to get them
to the hotel with plenty of time.

The address for sending things will be:

Jeff Good
10 Ashmont Drive
Framingham, MA 01701

If you know of other relevant groups who don't have representatives on
this list, please feel free to pass this information along to them (could
someone at Berkeley talk to the Survey about this?).

Jeff