publisher's booth

Heidi Johnson hjohnson at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Mon Jul 5 18:37:21 UTC 2004

Good points!  I'd forgotten that y'all tried this one year.  I guess
it's true
in general: location is everything!

Mary wasn't trying to push us one way or the other - she just thought
this
might be easier for us. And it would be easier, but not as effective!

But let's thrash out this booth thing in Detroit. I think the only
sticky point
is (a) finding out how much the furniture, etc. will cost and where we
get it,
and (b) figuring out how outside institutions can pay AILLA back. (And
I'll
ask our grants guru about that tomorrow morning.)

Heidi

Heidi Johnson, PhD					ailla at ailla.org
Project Manager					www.ailla.utexas.org
The Archive of the Indigenous Languages of Latin America
Dept. of Anthropology, EPS 1.130
1 University Station C3200
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712