publisher's booth - long

Heidi Johnson hjohnson at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Sep 1 14:23:41 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Deborah W. Anderson [mailto:dwanders at pacbell.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 3:59 PM
To: 'OLAC Sublist for Working Group on Outreach'
Subject: RE: publisher's booth - long

HI Heidi,
Thanks for all the information on the publisher's booth. I spoke to
Leanne Hinton last week and she definitely likes the idea of providing
information on the Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
(which received an NEH grant to do digitizing), as long as they have
something to report by then. (Mark Kaiser ought to know.) I am fairly
certain the Dept. of Linguistics has no discretionary funds available,
but I can ask Mark K. if the BLC could contribute. (I think the Dept. of
Lings. will offer its laptop projector for use as an in-kind
"donation.") I will mention the need for funds to Leanne, in case there
is another funding body she could tap.

Debbie

Deborah Anderson
Researcher, Dept. of Linguistics