LSA booth report

Gary Simons Gary_Simons at SIL.ORG
Thu Jan 13 22:23:37 UTC 2005

Heidi,

Thanks for putting this report together, and even more to the point, thanks
to you and Jeff for spearheading the tutorial and the booth.  I thought
both were a great success.  We've come a long way in four years!

Another thing to add to your notes on the booth (so that we can reference
it next year when the question arises) is information on how many brochures
to make.  I made 200 copies of the OLAC brochure. It looked like they were
mostly gone by the end of the second day.  Were there any left at the end,
or did they run out?  How many copies moved of other brochures?  What
should we recommend next year for the number of brochures to print?
Incidentally, I heard that the number who registered for the conference was
around 1,100.

-Gary