LSA Annual Meeting Albuquerque 2006, initial invitation list

Baden Hughes badenh at CS.MU.OZ.AU
Thu Mar 17 19:37:06 UTC 2005

cf Heidi, I'm also concerned at the number of imports unless we know
they're going to attend LSA. Probably a better question is how long this
will actually go for - how many hours are we looking to fill ?

Another suggestion would be an open qa session using a panel, which might
invite more interaction than just presentations.

Baden