LSA 2006 Tutorial

Jeff Good good at EVA.MPG.DE
Wed Sep 7 16:00:14 UTC 2005

Dear Outreachers,

For those of you who didn't have a direct role in organizing the
planned tutorial for LSA 2006 in Albuquerque, I wanted to update you
that Heidi and I sent off the final proposal last week. This year's
focus is audio and video recording. I'm attaching a copy of it for
your reference.

This year, we're actually officially sponsored by OLAC and the LSA
Committee for Endangered Languages and their Preservation--so, we're
even more important than before.

The next stage of Outreach planning is getting the information
together for a booth and for office hours for the tutorial. You will
probably be hearing more about that soon.

Jeff