next year's OLAC LSA tutorial

Laura Buszard-Welcher laura at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Tue Feb 13 10:49:55 UTC 2007

Hi Heidi,

I think this is a great idea.  I think we could also add a slot to
talk about how these are archive-worthy resources (to keep with the
archives community theme), and how they might be repurposed and
expanded on by others in the speech community...or perhaps how
educators take linguistic resources and modify them for their own
language teaching purposes.

Laura

--
Laura Buszard-Welcher
LINGUIST List Book Review Editor

The Rosetta Project
c/o The Long Now Foundation
Fort Mason Center, Landmark Building A
San Francisco, CA 94123
Phone: 415-561-6582 Fax: 415-561-6297

For information about book reviews on LINGUIST List, see:
  http://linguistlist.org/reviews/index.html

The current list of books available for review can be found at:
  http://linguistlist.org/issues/17/17-1336.html