Waveforms

Yvan Rose yvan.rose at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:52:24 UTC 2012

Hi Meghan,

> I'm having some issues generating waveforms. I click to generate and
> it seems that the process completes, but no waveform is generated and
> if I try to export a sound file it is empty. This seemed to start
> happening after my startup disk became full, and I was no longer able
> to make a copy of the media. Could these be related?

It may be that you have a file copied in your ~project folder > __res > media folder which corresponds to your recording session that is either corrupted or otherwise causing a conflict. If you such a file in that location, I recommend you first delete it and then launch Phon and go into that session. You should then be back to the interface in the waveform with the yellow line at the bottom indicating that you need to generate your file for waveform visualization.

Thanks for letting me know if this works.

Yvan