Customed result list in reports

Naomi Yamaguchi naomi.yamaguchi at univ-paris3.fr
Thu May 2 13:50:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have been using the great latest version of Phon (1.6.1), and I have a
question about the report of results.
In the Report Section, I want a Result List with fields that I have
created myself. By default, these fields don't appear in the fields
list. I have noticed that there is a "Custom" field, but, according to
the manual, it "requires some familiarity with Javascript", that I don't
have.
How can I get my own created fields in the result list ?

Thanks a lot,
Naomi

--
Naomi Yamaguchi