Customed result list in reports

Greg Hedlund greg.hedlund at gmail.com
Thu May 2 14:12:53 UTC 2013

Hello again Naomi,

Yes, there is a missing option 'User Defined' in the menu provided using
the '+' button in the result list panel.

However, you can easily get around this by doing the following:

1) Add a new 'Orthography' field to your report list

2) Change both the 'Field name:' and 'Tier name:' text boxes to the name
of your custom tier

Cheers,

-Greg