adding columns in the final report

Yvan Rose yvan.rose at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 04:59:50 EDT 2017

Dear Nikola,
I assume that your question relates to the Phones query. In order to add tier data to your report, you can use a new section in the form called "Add Aligned Groups/Words", as per the screen shot attached. In other words, instead of adding tier information from within the reporting system, you do so at the level of the query.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Kind regards,
Yvan