adding columns in the final report

nikola.paillereau nikola.paillereau at mac.com
Mon Jul 17 04:39:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

while generating a final report in the new version of Phon, I would like to
include a column containing the original utterances from which I extracted
particular sequences such as CVCV. How can I add this in the report ? For
now, I have a column called RESULT and a column called IPA TARGET but both
indicate the same CVCV sequence and none of them indicate the whole
utterance. In the settings of Listing, I selected all four column options.

Thank you very much,
have a nice day,
Nikola