PCC report

Greg Hedlund greg.hedlund at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:24:11 EDT 2019

Hey Christophe,

I'll look into adding this table to the PPC analysis in a future
version.  Here are some instructions which may produce what you need
using the Analysis Composer in Phon 3.0.3.

  * Open the 'Analysis Composer' by selecting 'Analysis Composer...'
from the Analysis window menu

  * On the left-hand side of the window you will see a tree listing
available analyses/queries you can add to your custom analysis.
Double-click the 'PPC' query and you should see it appear in the list on
the top-right hand portion of the window. You can modify the options for
the query in the bottom-right hand portion of the window.

  * From here you can either 'Run analysis' or save the analysis to disk
for later use. When you run the analysis you will get a default report
for the query.  In future versions the report will be customize-able.

Cheers,

-Greg