Exporting results using ASCII instead of unicode

kdaniels.slp kdaniels.slp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 17:57:46 EDT 2020

I need the IPA symbols to be made available to a programmer in ASCII rather than Unicode (used in PHON). Is there a way to do this? I understand ASCII has fewer symbols, and perhaps I will need to create my own “translation” and find/replace in the exported spreadsheet. But if there is a better/standard way to do this I would like to know about it and use it.