Scripting Phon commands

'Nina R Benway' via Phon phon at googlegroups.com
Fri Sep 17 19:06:32 UTC 2021

Hi Greg,

Yvan suggested that I pass this question along to you. I'm wondering if Phon menu commands are scriptable, via the PhonShell, and if there is documentation of the syntax that I can use as a reference when writing such scripts.

Thanks!

Nina
Nina R Benway MS CCC-SLP
PhD Candidate
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Interdisciplinary Graduate Neuroscience Concentration
Syracuse University
NYS Licensed, ASHA Certified Speech-Language Pathologist
NYS Certified Teacher of the Gifted and Talented
nrgslp.github.io<https://nrgslp.github.io/>