Problem running Transcriber 1.4.5 on macOS 10.4

Ruth Singer r.singer at PGRAD.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sat Aug 13 02:18:07 UTC 2005

Dear List,

I am looking for some help installing Transcriber 1.4.5 build 2 on mac OS
10.4. Everything works fine but I can't see the audio trace. I have tried
changing the audio file settings and have also tried using the example sound
file on the transcriber web site.

The program says 'currently computing the shape for sound file ___' if I
change the audio file settings but it still doesn't show the shape.

Thanks

Ruth Singer
University of Melbourne