Transcriber

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Sun Feb 13 06:06:45 UTC 2005

Colleen,

To get your data out of Transcriber you can do one of several things. The
easiest, sort of, it to open the file you have created, ending with a .trs
extension. This is the working transcript, with timecodes and text. But it
is all wrapped in XML and can be a little forbidding to deal with.
Nevertheless, it has all your information in it.

The other way is to choose File/Export and try out the options there. The
LIMSI label option (only on Mac I think) provides just a timecode and
the string of text.

To actually segment the audio, see the discussion on this list  earlier
this month and late January by Andrea Berez.

Nick