Audio questions

Heidi Johnson hjohnson at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Fri Jan 28 15:22:50 UTC 2005

Andrea,
I can't help with the ELAN problem - sorry. But I would like to
urge you to see if someone involved with your project would like
to get involved with DELAMAN - the Digital Endangered Languages
and Musics Archive Network. You could ask Helen or Tony about it,
and/or go to www.delaman.org for an overview. Our goal is to help
each other by pooling ideas, standards, technologies, etc etc.

If anyone in your project group is interested in following up
that, could you put them in touch with me to talk about it?

Thanks,
Heidi