Audio questions

Doug Marmion dem at COOMBS.ANU.EDU.AU
Sat Jan 29 23:30:10 UTC 2005

Hi Andrea,

A possibility might be to use Econv and Transcriber. The new version of
Transcriber (1.5.0, available at
https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=294667) will take
a segmented sound file and write out the segments to separate files (while
preserving the original). Econv (http://www.mpi.nl/tools/econv.html)
converts between Elan, Shoebox and Transcriber formats.

cheers,
doug