solar power

Linda Barwick Linda.Barwick at ARTS.USYD.EDU.AU
Tue Apr 4 00:23:12 UTC 2006

Dear Gary
Tom Honeyman, one of our PARADISEC staff who has recently done 5
months' fieldwork in a remote village in PNG, did extensive research
on solar power options. He ended up taking a roll-up solar panel,
which broke very soon into his stay. He's ill at the moment but
perhaps when he is up to it he can give more information. I do know
that he said taking a multimeter was the best thing he did. The MPI
website also has good general information about solar power options.

http://www.mpi.nl/world/tg/AV/av.html

http://www.mpi.nl/corpus/a4guides/power-managment.pdf

all the best

Linda