Question on opening an audio file in transcriber

Sun H Park sunhpark at HAWAII.EDU
Wed Aug 2 13:42:10 UTC 2006

Hi!

Can you, anybody help me out to open a file in the Tranber program?
I am the beginner user of the Transcriber. ^^
I got a audio file which has saved by digital recorder.
When I tried to open it in the transcriber it had only unbearable noise, but it is played in the window media file or winamp player.

Is there any way for me transfer this file into usable one in the transcriber?

Thank you in advance.

Sun Hee