Question on opening an audio file in transcriber

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 2 20:24:56 UTC 2006

Dear Sun,

I think you need to have a .wav file for Transcriber to read
properly, and it seems you have a Windows Media Player file. It
should be a .wav file of 44khz and 16bits. Can you get this format
from your recorder? What kind of recorder is it?

Nick