Hand-held devices for learners

Christopher Manning manning at CS.STANFORD.EDU
Wed Aug 16 18:02:11 UTC 2006

You'd really want to have confirmed that said elder's eyesight was good
before recommending any of these devices with 2.5-3.5" screens, I would think!

If you skip the internet you could do a Palm Tungsten E2 for $200.

Chris.