Non-roman and Transcriber

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Mar 28 23:13:19 UTC 2006

I am having trouble getting Unicode characters displaying in
Transcriber on a Mac. I have followed Matthew's instructions, changed
the text encoding to UTF-8, changed the font to Gentium, but still
can't insert the characters.

I have a defined keyboard layout using Ukelele which works with other
applications.

When I try inserting the Unicode character into the .trs file and
opening it in Transcriber it generates an error.

Has anyone figured out how to do this?

Thanks,

Nick