Fwd: transcriber and vpedal on mac

Linda Barwick Linda.Barwick at ARTS.USYD.EDU.AU
Tue Nov 28 21:20:13 UTC 2006

Here's a slightly edited version of a review I wrote in January for
the music transcribers list of using vpedal hardware, which you can
buy from www.nch.com.au and various other sources. Software version
numbers and possibly prices are out of date.

Begin forwarded message: