frustrations with Shoebox/Toolbox

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Oct 3 02:04:00 UTC 2006

I've also used Toolbox under Virtual PC and its ok, but a little clunky in comparison with Toolbox on Windows.

Alan Busman, one of the Toolbox team, said earlier this year that the port of Toolbox to Mac was planned for 2006, so maybe it will be in the not-too-distant future.

Nick