portable storage

Linda Barwick Linda.Barwick at ARTS.USYD.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 5 20:53:10 UTC 2007

I have been trialling an Xs-drive, a portable HD with mp3 playback
capability. It is AA battery-powered, takes many different sizes of
flash media cards, and operates as an external USB hard drive. No
problems with it so far.

http://www.xs-drive.com/

Linda