FW: Dinka speakers and linguistics

Randy LaPolla r.lapolla at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Tue Dec 9 03:08:05 UTC 2008

------ Forwarded Message
From: Vic Say <sayvf at castlemaine.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 21:00:01 +1100
To: <r.lapolla at latrobe.edu.au>
Subject: Dinka speakers and linguistics

In Castlemaine we have a senior figure in the development of the
Dinka Language Institute in Sudan and the acknowledgment \
development of Dinka as the third language of Sudan after Arabic, the
national language, and English.

This man has graduated some hundreds of teachers of Dinka as a
written language from this institute.

He is now living in Castlemane and teaching classes of Dinka speakers
and Australian non Dinka speakers.

We would like to explore with anyone interested, any prospect of
partnership or collaboration. It might be someone (living in
Castlemaine?) contributing some linguistic expertise or informed
discussion - it might be someone wanting to do some research.

Should there be a conjunction of
interests, those sharing that interest can follow it up with me.

Thanking you in anticipation

Regards,

Vic Say 5472 1841

------ End of Forwarded Message