Transcriber problem

Nicholas Thieberger thieberg at HAWAII.EDU
Wed Mar 5 22:04:29 UTC 2008

Riyoko,

Transcriber is now old software and has not been upgraded to take account of changes in Windows systems. I would recommend using Elan which is still being developed ( a new version was announced today). You can import your Transcriber files into Elan if you want. Otherwise, if you want to keep using Transcriber, you may need to keep an older operating system on a computer just for that purpose.

Nick