Deadline for ALS2009 abstracts coming up soon!

Randy LaPolla R.LaPolla at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Wed Mar 25 00:56:33 UTC 2009

Hi All,
Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for submitting abstracts for the Australian Linguistic Society 2009 Conference is just a week away - Wednesday 1 April 2009.
Could you please remind your staff, postgraduate students, and postdoctoral fellows and other members of the Linguistic community of this and encourage them to submit an abstract?
I should stress that we are accepting abstracts on ALL areas of linguistics, not just typology.

The conference will be held Thursday 9th July - Saturday 11 July.  For more further details, please visit the ALS2009 website at http://www.latrobe.edu.au/rclt/ALS2009.htm

Thank you. (And sorry for cross-postings!)

Randy

-----
Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA (罗仁地)
Chair of Linguistics
Director, Research Centre for Linguistic Typology
La Trobe University
Bundoora, VIC 3086
AUSTRALIA
Tel.: +61 3 9479-2555