update on RNLD's membership

Margaret Florey margaret.florey at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 27 07:45:30 UTC 2010

Dear RNLDers,

We currently have 255 members of this list and we now also reach 300 people
through our Facebook
Group<http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php?bcode=0s5M9#%21/group.php?gid=259697359829>,
with some people who are members of both the list and the group. RNLD's
members come from some 42 countries across the planet, including Australia,
Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,
France, Germany, Ghana, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan,
Laos, Libya, Malaysia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman,
Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, South Africa,
Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UK, USA, Vanuatu, and
Venezuela.

We're glad to be working with you all to share resources and support
linguistic diversity.

We're continuing to update the resources on our web site, and most days we
add articles to our Languages in the News
<http://www.rnld.org/node/98>section. Please let us know if you have a
resource you would like to
contribute to the site.

all the best,