Language of the Month

Claire Bowern clairebowern at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 27 14:47:14 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm joining Crikey's language blog that Piers Kelly and others have
set up. (http://blogs.crikey.com.au/fullysic/)
Part of my posts will be a "language of the month" style post (similar
to what I did for a while on anggarrgoon.wordpress.com, but with a
focus on Australia). The aim is to highlight the diversity of
languages in Australia and provide a little bit of information about
them. I would like to focus initially on languages with revitalisation
projects and with language speakers/owners who would like some
publicity. Do let me know if you'd like your language featured (or
know of groups who would like to be involved!).
All the best,
Claire