extracting audio files from an iPod

Bill Poser billposer2 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 4 03:29:14 UTC 2010

Thanks. According to wikipedia, iPod's can have either a FAT32 filesystem,
which I should be able to mount, or a Mac-specific filesystem called HFS+,
which I probably can't. This is apparently configurable by the owner of the
iPod, with older versions defaulting to HFS+, more recent versions
defaulting to FAT32.