animation

colleen hattersley colhatts at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 18 12:00:30 UTC 2010

Hello All
I would also be interested in the responses to this. Last year I attended
two 'training' courses for Marvin but I'm still not sure it's worth the
effort, cute as it is.  To get certain effects, eg NT Uncle singing along
with a few other guitarists I was advised it is necessary to make multiple
videos and import another character each time.  And you lose the sync with
the audio and actions doing this. Also, other characters can't remain
sitting while another is singing etc.  I felt it was still a work in
progress that I'd keep an eye on.  A week or so ago it appeared that there
have been some updates but my email with some questions still remains
unanswered.  A good idea but frustrating in my book.
Colleen Hattersley

--
Colleen
PS  Save Money When You Shop Through My Store