animation

Robert Hoogenraad hoogie at NETSPACE.NET.AU
Mon Jan 18 12:35:22 UTC 2010

I agree: it is cute, but pretends to do what is impossible, ie have
someone appear to speak a language they don't actually speak. Much
hype, and it was shown to the NT DEET Executive some years ago, who
were mightily impressed. I will say no more.

Hoogie

--
Robert Hoogenraad, Linguist
e-mail <hoogie at netspace.net.au>