animation

Rodrigo Romero rod.romero at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 20 00:13:21 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm not quite sure I understand what Nick wants to do, but you might want to
try with Blender (www.blender.org). It works for mac, windows and linux.

There's tons of documentation for it and it's free. The only problem is that
it takes a while to understand how the program works since it's kind of
counter intuitive. I've been learning the program to create stimuli and I
really hope it pays off.

Rodrigo.

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Gail Woods <gail.woods at batchelor.edu.au>wrote:

>  And this link is useful for a quick ‘how to use’ and overview of the
> software
>

> http://www.totalapps.net/apps/istopmotion-animation-for-the-masses/
>

> Gail Woods
>
> Lecturer B
>
> Centre for Australian Languages and Linguistics
>
> Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
>
> t: 08 8951 8354
>
> f: 08 8951 8311

Dr. Rodrigo Romero Méndez
Investigador Asociado

Seminario de Lenguas Indígenas
Instituto de Investigaciones Filológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México

Circuito Mario de la Cueva
Ciudad Universitaria, 04510
México, D.F.