Help with Marantz PMD670

Dorothea Hoffmann Dorothea.Hoffmann at POSTGRAD.MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Tue Jul 20 02:01:45 UTC 2010

Dear all,

thank you all very much for your suggestions and help! I can see that
it might be  a fault in the card itself, however, I tried the back-up
card and trhat one doesn't work either...

I tried formatting the card on the Marantz, but i cannot access the
card at all (non of the buttons work and so the edit/mark button also
doesn't react), since the marantz keeps on telling me that it cannot
access the card. I tried putting the initial MPGLANG1 file back on the
card, but I still get no access on the marantz. I formatted the card
on my computer and again it doesn't work... I am again running out of
ideas...

Dorothea