GPS and fieldwork?

Felicity Meakins f.meakins at UQ.EDU.AU
Sun May 23 02:49:58 UTC 2010

I have a camera with an inbuilt GPS which is quite good, though of course
you have to remember to take some photos close-up to get an accurate
reading.

You could also talk to AAPA in Darwin. I gave them coordinates for a number
of Dreaming tracks in Bilinarra country and they did up some fantastic maps
for me mapping the coordinates.