example sentences in a dictionary

Laura C Robinson lcrobinson at ALASKA.EDU
Thu Oct 21 19:16:42 UTC 2010

Thanks, everyone.  What I am hearing (both on and off the list) is
that, for a strictly linguistic audience, the more information the
better.  So I will fully
parse the example sentences and look into the possibility of pursuing
some of the other suggestions.

Cheers,
Laura
--