batch conversion to pdf

Nick Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Oct 27 21:33:51 UTC 2010

We are not, of course, alone in wanting to archive textual material with
page layout and there are plenty of standards that we can look to rather
than trying to invent our own or base decisions on what we like or don't
like best!

As the source of all wisdom, Wikipedia, shows us (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDF/A) there are a number of tools available
for conversion to PDF/A.

Nick