batch conversion to pdf

Andrew Cunningham lang.support at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 28 01:34:56 UTC 2010

On 27 October 2010 20:19, Ken Manson <ken.grammar at gmail.com> wrote:

> I like ODT format - even though I use Word 2007. (Have some macros I am in
> love with for aligning examples.) I have used ODT to pass on documents for
> editing which have Thai and Burmese (Unicode) fonts.

Burmese and other Myanmar script languages opens up a whole different
can or worms, and is even more probelmatic. When you say BUrmese
Unicode fonts are you talking about:

1) pseudo-Unicode solutions (like Zawgyi and Ayar fonts)
2) Unicode 4.1-5.0 version fonts
3) Unicode 5.1 versions ofnts (both UTN11 versions i and 2)
4) Unicode 5.2 version fonts (UTN11 v. 3)

I'd also be interested in non pseudo-Unicode text round trips for you.

Andrew

--
Andrew Cunningham
Senior Project Manager, Research and Development

andrewc at vicnet.net.au
lang.support at gmail.com