Toolbox crossovers vs parallels

John Mansfield jbmansfield at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:13:11 UTC 2011

Another Windows emulator is Wine <http://www.winehq.org/>. I haven't used
it myself, but enough people have recommended it to me that I would check
it out if I wanted to go down this path.

I've had very thorny problems with VirtualBox - too much boring detail to
describe here - but that was when I was using it to run a Linux virtual
machine on a Windows XP platform. I.e., the opposite situation to what
you're discussing. So maybe it runs more smoothly the other way round.