[SPAM?] car adaptor

Piers Kelly piers.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:41:20 UTC 2011

Hi Margaret, thanks for that.

I suspect the Aldi convertor is going to be nowhere near close enough to be
efficient or reliable for use with a laptop. Having  looked briefly at some
earlier RNLD discussions on solar power, I notice that Tom and others
suggested getting hold of a fancier pure sine wave invertor, or to get a DC
to DC adaptor to circumvent the power loss that comes from converting DC to
AC then back DC again at the laptop end.