Thesis pdf

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Sep 10 06:24:19 UTC 2011

Dear list members,

Can I remind you about list etiquette (see for example,
http://bit.ly/q4Al8a). Please do not post large attachments to the
list as not all members have high bandwidth connections and large
attachments can cause problems for them. It is better to post the item
on a website and send a link to the list.

Thanks,

Nick Thieberger
RNLD list coordinator