[RNLD] Competition: The RNLD Award needs a new name!

Felicity Houwen fhouwen at RNLD.ORG
Mon Sep 17 01:47:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The RNLD Award for Creativity in Indigenous Youth Language Projects needs a
new name! We're looking for a short and catchy name for our Award before we
release guidelines for its second year. Email your suggestions to <
fhouwen at rnld.org> by Friday 2 November. The chosen entry (selected by
RNLD's Advisory Panel) will win an iPod Touch. Please make sure that the
name you suggest isn't already in use for any other purpose.

The competition is only open to those within Australia. Please include your
address with your entry.

Cheers,

Felicity

--