[RNLD] Strange issue with Transcriber 1.5.1

Nick Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Tue Aug 6 12:14:31 UTC 2013

Mark,

Have you checked the 'Vertical zoom' in the Signal>Control panel? It just
enhances the wave form image to make it easier to see but has no influence
on the file itself. It can make the image look like the audio is clipped.

Nick