Linguistic diversity

lifangchang lifangchang497 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 20 03:39:04 UTC 2013

https://www.google.com.tw/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=37izUvqyM8-2lQX_moHoDQ&url=http://mail.tku.edu.tw/cfshih/ln/paper14.htm&cd=9&ved=0CEwQFjAI&usg=AFQjCNHBibh-cdZMdPC7mGpfXO6MW6i0Qg&sig2=9w4N_QfoES9auQQ9FrI0HAHello! I'm from Taiwan Tamkang University Department of Information and Library Science 3 students Because of course the reason Need information about research and education Linguistics Forum
But also because the school  speech mentioned Australia language policy
I am hoping to get more information about the linguistic diversity We hope we can get  the information by e-mail or website