[RNLD] Sound files on Toolbox

Cindy Schneider cschnei3 at UNE.EDU.AU
Wed Jan 30 21:16:45 UTC 2013

Dear RNLDers
I useToolbox/Lexique Pro for my dictionary database and have figured out how to insert pictures and sound files into the dictionary entry. My computer's hard drive has only a limited amount of space and so I was planning on storing all the .wav files on an external hard drive. However I have discovered that if the sound files are stored on the D drive, then Toolbox/Lexique Pro doesn't seem to be able to read them. It only plays the sound file when it's moved onto the C drive. Does anyone know a way around this?
Thanks for your help
Cindy